- 3 cloves of garlic
- one juiced lemon
- 1 cup of water
How to prepare:
Mix the lemon juice with the water. Then smash the cloves of garlic and add into the mixture.
Consume this beverage every morning on an empty stomach for two weeks.
- Garlic has been used to treat lots of diseases for long time:
- Some studies have found that garlic reduces LDL cholesterol i.e bad cholesterol.
- Garlic has anti-inflammatory effect.
- Studies have found that garlic can lower blood pressure.
- Studies have found that people who eat a lot of garlic have a lower risk of certain cancers.
- Garlic is well known as a natural remedy for common cold.
- Garlic also increases the metabolism.
- Garlic promotes good skin.
- And, it also aids in weight loss!
Adding garlic in your diet can be helpful for achieving weight loss.
ACCORDING TO HEALTH.AM : “GARLIC ACTS AS AN APPETITE SUPPRESSANT AS IT GIVES THE BRAIN SIGNALS OF SATIETY WHEN IT IS EATEN. HENCE, A PERSON WOULD BE LESS INCLINED TO EAT. GARLIC ALSO INCREASES THE BODY’S METABOLISM. GARLIC IS SUPPOSED TO STIMULATE THE NERVOUS SYSTEM TO RELEASE THE ADRENALIN HORMONE – THEREBY INCREASING THE METABOLISM. HIGH METABOLISM CAN IN TURN HELP YOU TO BURN CALORIES AND LOSE WEIGHT.”
LEMON FOR WEIGHT LOSS
Studies haven found that lemon is effective for weight loss, so it’s a good choice for individuals who suffer from obesity.
Lemon juice is also used to treat indigestion problems. It also eliminates harmful toxins from the body.
The rich vitamin C in lemon promotes the body to absorb calcium in to fat cells, and subsequently the fat starts burning.
Lemons naturally have thermogenic properties, which regulate metabolism, thus promoting the weight loss process.
Lemons have flavonoids that reduce inflammation and oxidative stress, which are partly responsible for weight gain.